Project Overview: Complete
This PPRTA-2 “A List” project widened Dublin Boulevard from three lanes wide to five lanes wide between Powers Boulevard and Oakwood Boulevard/Bridle Pass Drive, tying into existing Dublin Boulevard lanes to the east and west. The new configuration has two lanes of through-traffic in each direction, with a center turn lane.
- Schedule: April-October 2018
- The project eliminated a bottleneck in Dublin Boulevard. Widening this two-lane section significantly improved traffic flow and safety in the area.
- A traffic signal was installed at the intersection of Dublin Boulevard and Templeton Gap Road/Darby Drive.
- Improvements were made at Dublin Boulevard and Powers Boulevard to carry additional lanes across Powers Boulevard and open allow double left turns.
- All business and residential access was maintained throughout the project.
Construction cost is $1.1 million. The project is on the A List of capital projects funded by the voter-approved PPRTA-2.