Code Enforcement Complaint Form

Share this page:

Common Code Violations

Common code violations include, but are not limited to, the following.

  • Housing Concerns (Tenants, Unsafe Living Conditions)
  • Junk (Scrap Metal, Furniture, Appliances, Tires, Etc.)
  • Land Use and/or Zoning
  • Maintenance of Adjacent Rights of Way
  • Oversize and/or RV Parking on Private Property
  • Short Term Rental
  • Temporary Signs and/or Signs in the Right of Way
  • Trash and Sanitation
  • Weeds
  • Graffiti
  • Abandoned/Inoperable Vehicles on the Street
  • Inoperable Vehicles on Private Property
  • Ice/Snow on Sidewalks
  • Report a Violation

    To file a City Code or land use (zoning) complaint, please fill out the form below or open the request system in a new window.

    Go to file a complaint